Sunday, September 8, 2013

Farmhouse Industrial Design

Today's board features Farmhouse Industrial design. I remember when I first heard about Farmhouse I thought of chickens all over my kitchen. Chicken dishes, chicken art etc etc...

As I have learned more and more about Farmhouse and how organic and raw it is, I have just grown to love it. In the board below you can see it has a fresh open clean feel too it but uses materials like rustic beams, metal and knotted floors. Some Farmhouse designs are incorporating color into it and the result is just fantastic. 

I have a dream of someday owning a Bed and Breakfast and would love it to be Farmhouse with a touch of mixed colors and modern design. Until than I shall dream on boards and inspire you to love this style as much as I do.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code