Thursday, February 13, 2014

Chic Black & Teal

Happy Thursday! It has been a while since I have been able to post with all the crazy school closures and heavy snow falls. I found a little bit of time to sneak a way and make a Chic Black & Teal Living Room Inspiration Board. When I think about putting rooms together I love using different textures and materials because I think that is what makes a room unique. Sometimes its intimidating to pick different patterns to go with others but what I have found is that if you just jump in and commit to your crazy idea often times it pans out. What I have also learned is to not be afraid when something isn't working in a design to just say its not working. I choose to put a really fun patchwork ornate sitting chair on the board today to prove that crazy ideas can work if you commit.

I hope you feel inspired!

Now go and play!



1 comment:

Hover Pin It Code