Monday, May 19, 2014

Branding- Bliss and Tell Branding

Today were talking about how important Branding your brand is. I remember thinking that my DIY tendencies could handle doing my own branding and how very wrong I was! LOL. Now I am sure some of you could do your own Branding and it looks beautiful, but I quickly realized after several rounds of trying myself that I would have to find a brander.

When I made the leap to make in an investment in my dream I searched and searched for a company that would represent me and my dream well! That they would be able to pick up on my scattered vision and help me tailor it down to make a perfect representation of this beautiful dream.

Thats when I met Reni from Bliss and Tell Branding Company. I called her and company and guess what she actually called me back! Let me tell you that is hard to find in business arenas these days. She not only called me back but she spent an hour listening to my dreams, my scattered vision and helped me develop that beautiful mess into a tangible brand that is simply beautiful. I recently just saw some of the images below and I was so overwhelmed with how she heard me in my crazy descriptions that I was brought to tears seeing her translation.

If you are questioning whether Branding is important DON'T. It is vital for your dreams to be perceived just as you want them to be and to have a company that listens and gets you to your beautiful representation. It's worth the investment, the thought processes, the constructive critics to make your Brand marketable and truly a representation of you.

Below is some images of her beautiful translation of our dream and vision and we are so excited to be on this journey with a fantastic dreamer who has a talent that is quite extraordinary.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hover Pin It Code