Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Mint Mint Mint

It's 2014 and my resolution is to blog more and not get caught up in just my daily work! So here we go!!! Mint is an obsession I think that I have and it might be bleeding into my creativity. So to satisfy my urge to design with Mint in my house, I designed a bedroom that anyone of my readers could easily translate to your home. I find a balanced room doesn't come with a bunch of matchy match pieces but rather a well blend of styles, color and materials. Todays board features a blend of elegance and junk chic that makes a beautifully styled room. Too much of one thing can be one dimensional and boring but when you blend a combination of decor and styles together you get something unique and magazine worthy in your own home. Many of the pieces on todays board could be flea market finds and turned into a beautiful junk chic piece with a little of elbow grease. Don't be afraid of what seems out of date because every piece can always find a new life! If your afraid of doing it yourself you can find plenty of people like me to help you along the process:) Welcome 2014!

2 comments:

  1. Where can I find that chair & headboard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! The chair you can find at http://www.mainecottage.com/blue-green-furniture.html and the headboard is a Custom piece:)

    ReplyDelete

Hover Pin It Code